- Ch. 1: Business
- Ch. 2: Fundamental Theorem
- Ch. 3: Sales
- Ch. 4: Relationship Building
- Ch. 5: Branding
- Ch. 6: Archetypes
- Ch. 7: Consumers
- Ch 8: Our Products
- Ch. 9: Proposals & Figures
- Ch. 10: Papers & Conferences
- Ch. 11: Giving Talks
- Ch. 12: Internet
- Ch. 13: The Public & the Govt.
- Ch. 14: Science Itself
- Ch. 15: Starting a Movement
- Further Reading
- More Useful Links
http://spidercreative.co.uk/tag/christmas-presents/ Links for Chapter 4. Building Relationships
Seroquel on line The webpage–and book–that announced to the business community, “markets are conversations.”
The chocolate company that’s perfected the art of building collaborative relationships with its customers.
It used to be that companies could hide behind the wall of the television screen. But these days, if you don’t have a good relationship with your customers, they might make a video like this one about your company–a negative commercial that 13 million people will watch.
Expert on relationship building, author of How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships.
The former chair of the science committee talks about long-term relationships between scientists and congress.
Victoria McGovern’s article on what to do when you meet someone at a science conference.
The Benjamin Franklin effect, viewed as a relationship building technique.
Seth Godin’s concept: how taking relationships one step at a time leads to a more satisfied customer base and more efficient use of marketing resources.
If you’re looking for private funding for a big science project, this is a good place to start.
- series of professional development workshops, and a book published by Island Press, meant to help scientists, engineers, and doctors build the careers they want and shape the public debate. Because sometimes, unlocking the mysteries of the universe just isn't enough.
PostsBlogging Branding and Archetypes Citizen Science Getting a Job Hollywood Leadership Marketing To Our Colleagues Mobile Barcodes Open Science Policy and Policymakers Salesmanship Science Education Social Networking Speaking and Presentation Skills The Press The Public Uncategorized Videos Writing a Book